Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Third Trimester!

I am soooo excited for my little person to arrive! In honor of that, belly pics!

The Moose


Or rather, the pig as Belle more often calls him these days. ;) 28.5 wks

The Duck

Such a difference! This preganancy has been completely different from the 1st...which I'm guessing is a sign of things to come... ;) can't wait!



Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of

Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of

Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of








1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, I love this post. You look radiant. As always. I adore that last poem, so true. You will love have a little boy, I cannot explain what joy he will bring. There is certainly something about a little boy for a mama. (And I was so hoping to have another girl...boy was I wrong!) One boy, one girl--how perfect! Love you.

    ReplyDelete