Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yay Hooray!

So Vegas was a success! SO much fun & I think the little one had even more fun at Grandma & Grandpa's. (By the way, she's trying to say both - I believe grandpa has come out as gaba and bob...lol) Belle is so close to walking! She tried so hard to pull herself up with her walker today & when she finally did it, she said "yay, yay!" over and over (until she had daddy's undivided attention and cheers of "yays" for many minutes from both of us). She even took 2 steps with the walker, to which she said, "hooray!" So cute!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love her!

    P.S. A finger food suggestion -- have you tried Goldfish crackers yet? We introduced those to him last week (they're easy to chew and very crumbly), and I think he may love them more than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a goldfish fan sadly. Although I enjoyed them ;) I tried salmon too - she thought I was crazy. Again, I thought it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete