Monday, May 10, 2010

Here's one to the rest of my life!

I was reading a friend's blog (Jen) & she said the sweetest thing. She said that she can't wait to celebrate mother's day for the rest of her life, which of course made me realize that I get to celebrate mother's day for the rest of my life. I was so happy I almost cried. Which made me wonder if I'm pregnant because why am I so emotional? ;0 But let's not have a facebook repeat - I am not pregnant with Golden! I am, however, unbelievably happy that yesterday was absolutely perfect... just because I have Belle (and Patrick).

Is it wrong that I want to bite her bottom?

Patrick took us out to eat even though he was overnight on Sat. He also brought me my favorite flowers, chocolate mouse cake, a card with yet another note that nearly made me cry and an In Touch magazine (which was probably my favorite part)... now I know where Belle gets her perfection.

And the cherry on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment