Thursday, May 6, 2010

6 Month Update!

My little Belle is officially 6 months old! Can you believe it? It feels like I blinked and the time was gone! I'll be sure to tell her this again when she's 16 so she can cherish the moment with me. ;) I know how teenagers love to hear that! It's the biggest cliche for a reason - it's so true! She took her shots like a champ! She was such a good girl! She is now 26 1/2 inches (78%) and 14.14lbs (29%) Naturally, we have been stuffing her silly, which she doesn't seem to mind. She's just a petite flower. Speaking of flowers, we are in the process of putting flowers on Nanny's Birthday Cake! Happy Birthday Nanny!

I almost forgot the biggest news of all! Belle has TEETH! She got her 2 bottom teeth! (And she can reach Mr. Bird now) Yay for Belle!

2 comments:

  1. It has been a glorious 6 months--so many milestones to celebrate! Grandpa and I are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 7th is here already!! We are lucky to have our three children and our little petunia in the family. Happy Birthday, Patrick!!
    Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete