Thursday, December 8, 2011

And the Winter Fun Continues...



Loving the train ride at Chandler Mall. We passed Santa's Village and she said, "I want to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what I want for Christmas!" After asking many times (we thought she would get upset), she sat very nicely on his lap & told him, "I want a bunny for Christmas." She said it repeatedly! Afterwards, he gave her a book to take home with a bunny in it, and now she holds the book up & proudly says, "Santa gave me a bunny!" Phew! Glad that's off our shoulders! ;)


Getting ready to bake some mint chocolate Christmas cookies!


Mmm...maybe I'll just sample a few chocolate chips


Quite the mess, but so worth it!


Especially because this big girl loves to clean so much!


And of course, the coup de grace... putting up the Christmas Tree! We drove around and looked at lights afterwards, and now she asks to see the "moving reindeer" and the "Christmas Place" (a spectacularly lit house in the Foothills. When she saw the set up she said, "I want to go to it!")


She is enthralled with the train!


And every night before bed we say, "Good Night Christmas Tree" and sing "Oh Christmas Tree"!





1 comment: