Friday, March 26, 2010

Laugh a little



Laugh if you will, tease me if you must... I am a blommy. That's right. It's not a four letter word, but sometimes it could be. I am a blogging mommy. I've already put on make-up while in labor so I figured why not try one more thing I said I'd never do! See? This blog is going to be full of fun confessions! But truly, why the blog? (Why? you ask, Why!) Why my everything... Belle, of course! Because I am obsessed and I just can't get enough Belle - attention (now referred to as Belletention) with people's ears, now I want your eyes too. So grab a cookie, a camera, a tissue... you're in for one adorable ride!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so happy that you decided to join the blommy train! I am so glad that we have had ours--it is a lot of fun to look back over. And one day our little ones will love the stories and photos too. ;) Looking forward to following. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, i'll keep tabs on my girls at work

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first blog!! It is nice to be modern for the most beautiful mermaid in the world. Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Maybe because I can't get enough of Belle either. Never could get enough of you! Just don't eat each other up. The rest of us want you around. mom/nanny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buddy and I have subscribed! Yay! We can't wait for your next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it coming!! I can't get enough of the prettiest girl in the world.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her! So looking forward to following all of Belle's adventures... and her mommy's, too.

    ReplyDelete