Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sweet Stuff

It's been a while, but I am back and ready to brag! This little person, pictured below, is the sweetest guy you will ever meet.

 
I dare you not to love this face. Here he is just happily watching the birds. Second only to the llamas (pronounces mamas).
 

 
And this one, well she is a snuggly bug. Who gets treats and lots of 'em. We discovered a gelato shop not 5 minutes from our house! This is her first taste of bubble gum ice cream! She loved it but traded me for chocolate right after this shot. A girl after my own heart.

 
And speaking of my heart... how happy is she? This just a Tuesday afternoon. Yep. That is what we do on Tuesdays. Acrobatics.

 
And of course, Belle's favorite pastime. "I want to hold my baby brother!" can be heard on any given day at any time.

 
Baby feet in baby clovers

 
I had to add this because she still loves him this much. And he returns the love. Whenever Belle hurts herself (which is quite often these days as I'm afraid she has inherited her mother's coordination), Colin holds out his arms and says, "muh Belle?" "muh" being the sound a kiss makes.

 
And my big proud moment... Belle at school! She is working on sight words now & beginning the BOB books at school!

 
How huggable is that?

 
And this? This is what happens while I make dinner. Belle practices writing or makes "birthday cards". Colin practices being a little brother.

 
And of course, we still make brownies.

 
And big eyes.

 
This is Target.



 
You can't see this very well, but the upper left is the children sweeping after breakfast... can you see the mess that comes just from breakfast?! And then a little fun in the backyard. Belle loves pushing Colin on the swing. Colin giggles and giggles. And of course.... we end with smiles.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment