Thursday, December 20, 2012

"I Get All Wishy Washy" - Frosty the Snowman

Sometimes I get a little sentimental over the holidays. In honor of that :) here is a comparison of my 2 little munchkins. I am obsessed with both of them - I could eat them up I love them so!

 
Belle at 10 months

 
Colin at 10 months
 
 
Christmas 2010 - 13 months

 
The camera went into panoramic mode a bit here, but I love Colin reaching for the train! He would be holding the ball just like big sister if the ornaments were out yet. The ball is still Belle's favorite.
 

 
Belle said "angel" for the 1st time while putting the angel on top of Grammy and Grampy's Christmas tree in 2010. This year, Colin said, "Angel" after I handed him an angel ornament while decorating their tree. Both were the sweetest little sounds I've heard.

 
But just to show their individuality, this is Colin doing something Belle would NEVER do at his age! Digging into sand & getting insanely dirty. Dainty Belle would have had her hands in the air, saying, "no no", but not our guy!
 


1 comment:

  1. The Dirt Dawg & Big Sister Pirate Buzz. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete