Thursday, March 8, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Belle was very talkative at dinner tonight... ;)

These are Belle's favorite things, straight from her:

fav friend: grammy, but if grammy can't come then jack

fav animal: hippo

fav color: pink

colin's fav color: red

daddy's fav friend: grammy and belle

who mommy likes to play with: auntie katie

fav show: max & ruby

fav movie: tangled

fav place to visit: dinosaur trapeze ( i don't know what that is but i sure want to go!)

at school, they will teach her how to wrap blankets. (naturally)

fav song: 20 bucks (this is not a song we actually know so she proceeded to hum it for us)

if we had a dog we would name him: 20-40 bucks ba godwin

the dog would be little

and then when i put her down for bed, she said, "Mommy sing me that song that makes me so happy." me: "you are my sunshine?" belle: "yep because i am your sunshine."

you better believe it little one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment