Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Big Rock Sandy Mountains

Dear Blog,

I have been to so many places and dragged through so many airports since last we met. I ate lots of puffs, played on the airport floor

 on a blanket of course (who do you think my mommy is anyway?) and was touched by a strange little boy on the plane (seriously mom). I also charmed the pants off everyone who met me (except maybe the 22 yr old boy I liked to kick in the seat next to us). I had a premonition of my own Montana wedding to the little boy in this picture


when I witnessed his parents say their vows by the most beautiful mountains I've ever seen (and that's sayin' something)!



Then I took my sunglasses to the beach! And guess who was there? Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Mary!



And it's a good thing too because who else would keep me so warm


while the ocean made me so cold?

I've missed you!
Love,
Belle

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Those are so cute! (I'm glad I got a new camera this summer - I love those pics of Belle and Patrick at the beach).

    ReplyDelete