Saturday, July 10, 2010

Belated Belle

It's 8:00am and Belle is already down for her first nap. Sleeping peacefully in the swing - just like when she was tiny. I should probably start my day while she sleeps, but first a few belated photos from the fourth of July:


We only let her play with Patriotic toys that day.



Nothin' more American than a cell phone

We started the day off at Grandma and Grandpa's. I think we were there by 9:30am. From there, we went to the Boughton's (Pat's cousin) & then we left the little one with Grandma and Grandpa while we went to a BBQ at one of the newly graduated resident's house. It was such a fun day! We all took 2 hour naps (separately)  to make it through.



And now it's off to clean my house for my Eclipse Party. I realize that has nothing to so with Belle, but I do love me some Twilight.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you all in the flesh! I'm trying to convince Patrick to drive out to SD and then drive back to PHX with me so I can see you and Belle! Do some pushing on your end so I can see you and my beautiful niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle is getting more and more gorgeous -- if that's even possible! We'll be back to visit AZ before Labor Day weekend; can we schedule another playdate? Jazzy would love to see his friend!

    ReplyDelete